ERGYPHILUS Plus Nutergia 60 caps Probiotics Microbiota
Ergyphilus Nutergia is a unique combination of carefully selected - due to its properties - four recovering strains of bacteria Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG ATCC 53103 - microorganism supportive digestion i immune system. It helps to digest some sugars and starches and therefore provides the body with food more energy. It also promotes weight loss by preventing the absorption of fats in the stomach. It also protects against food allergies by enhancing the immune response to certain foods.
- Lactobacillus paracasei LMG P-21380 - prevents diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other intestinal problems. It can also prevent the growth of H. pylori, which can cause stomach ulcers and cancer.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus DSM 21717 - Helps digestion by breaking down lactose in dairy products. Acidophilus also helps colonize healthy bacteria in the digestive tract, providing an environment that protects against bad bacteria such as Candida albicans or E coli.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum DSM 22892 - is part of our body's natural defense against infection and can reduce the risk of bowel diseases such as colitis and Crohn's disease. It also helps protect against diarrhea, constipation, and other digestive issues. In recent years, there has been an increase in research on this type of bacteria. The bacteria also help reduce chronic inflammation and improve gut health.
Vitamin C helps in the proper functioning of the immune system.
Ergyphilus Plus Nutergia:
- Guaranteed 6 billion bacteria per capsule.
- Storage in refrigeration conditions (+ 4OC) provides the right quality product.
- Strains of human origin.
- Resistance to the action of stomach acids and bile it provides safe passage into the intestines.
- Bacteria reviving: come alive in contact with the intestinal environment.
What are probiotics?
The probiotics in supplements such as ErgyPhilus Plus Nutergia are live microorganisms that have a beneficial effect on the health of your body. They line the walls of our intestines, helping to break down food and ensuring smooth digestion. The human gut contains trillions of bacteria that are essential for our survival. Probiotics help us digest food, make vitamins, and regulate the functions of our immune system.
Long-term exposure to factors such as antibiotics, poor diet, stress and frequent infections effectively reduce the diversity of our bacterial flora, then probiotics can be helpful.
Their regular consumption brings many health benefits, such as:
- reduction reaction allergic by increasing the production of short-chain fatty acids
- support layout immune system by stimulating the production of cytokines and antibodies
- counteraction constipation
- behavior good mood
- improve digestion by breaking down foods and reducing production gases
- they help to lower bad LDL cholesterol
ERGYPHILUS Plus Nutergia for better immunity
Probiotics are microorganisms that are beneficial to human health, especially for the immune system. They have two main goals. First, they protect against infection by defeating harmful organisms. Second, they help maintain a healthy balance of good bacteria in your gut.
In the last few years, more and more people are turning to probiotics to help their immune system. A recent study found that probiotics can help people build immunity to certain viruses by boosting immunity against the flu and the common cold.
ERGYPHILUS Plus Nutergia - ingredients
Potato starch; fructooligosaccharides (FOS), freeze-dried lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria, anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Capsule: gelatin from ryb.
|Composition||In 4 capsules|
|Regenerating bacteria:||24 billions|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG ATCC 53103||12 mld|
|Lactobacillus paracasei LMG P-21380||7,52 mld|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus DSM 21717||3 mld|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum DSM 22892||1,48 mld|
|Vitamin C||12 mg (15% RWS *)|
|*Nutrient Reference Values|
Why is it worth choosing Nutergia products?
- over 30 years of experience in the cellular nutrition industry
- scientifically developed unique formulas
- strict quality control at the production stage
- physiologically selected doses
- raw materials of natural origin and without GMO
- high bioavailability
Ergyphilus Plus Nutergia - dosage
2 to 4 capsules a day after a meal, preferably in the morning and evening
Directions for use
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
A balanced and varied diet as well as a healthy lifestyle are of great importance for maintaining proper health.
Ergyphilus Plus Nutergia should be kept out of the reach of small children and protected against moisture.
Storage: Preferred storage temperature: +4oC.