Returns and Complaints Policy
Limitation of the right of withdrawal The right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason is not entitled to the consumer if the buyer has opened the sealed packaging of the goods, which cannot be returned after opening due to health protection or hygiene reasons referred to in Art. 38 of the Consumer Law.
- Within 30 days of receipt of the purchased item or - in the case of services - conclusion of the contract, the Buyer (consumer) may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason. In this case, the Seller will return all payments received from the Buyer. To withdraw from the contract concluded by the store, you must submit an appropriate declaration of will to the Seller by writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In accordance with the law, withdrawing from the contract of sale is liable for reducing the value of the purchased product, if he used it in a way that went beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning. In this case, we will refund the amount of the refund for the product purchased by you, reduced accordingly. Also remember that, according to consumer law, some products are not covered by the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason (possibility of return). This includes, but is not limited to, the following products: - products delivered in sealed packaging that cannot be returned after opening the packaging due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery, e.g. vaporizers, toothbrushes, epilators, shavers.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer is entitled, pursuant to art. 27 of the Consumer Law, the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in art. 33, art. 34 of the Consumer Law. Withdrawal from the contract and returning the goods that are bulky may be associated with higher costs than ordinary mail. If you want to use the services of courier companies, it will be necessary to send a parcel on a pallet, which is more expensive than ordinary mail.
- The deadline to withdraw from a distance contract is 30 days from the date of delivery of the item, and it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to meet the deadline. The Seller shall immediately confirm to the Consumer by e-mail (provided at the conclusion of the contract and another, if provided in the submitted statement) receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void.
- The consumer is obliged to return the item to the Seller immediately, but not later than 30 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the items before its expiry.
- The consumer sends back the items that are the subject of the contract from which he withdrew at his own expense and risk.
- The consumer does not bear the costs of delivering digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if he did not consent to the performance before the deadline to withdraw from the contract or was not informed about the loss of his right to withdraw from the contract at the time of granting such consent or the entrepreneur does not has provided confirmation in accordance with Art. 15 sec. 1 and art. 21 paragraph 1. Consumer law.
- The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the item being the subject of the contract and resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- The Seller shall immediately, not later than within 30 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract submitted by the Consumer, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods, and if the Consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller The Seller will not reimburse the Consumer for additional costs in accordance with Article 33 of the Consumer Law.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different payment method, which does not involve any costs for him.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from the Consumer until the item is returned or the Consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
- Pursuant to Article 38 of the Consumer Law, the consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract:
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery
- for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract
for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
- The seller is obliged to deliver the goods free from defects.
- The goods are delivered by a courier company in the original, unopened packaging, along with full documentation, i.e. proof of purchase and warranty card. The products offered in the Seller's store have a manufacturer's warranty card and a user manual.
- In the event of non-compliance of the delivered Goods with the placed order, the Consumer should refuse to accept the unsolicited Goods and immediately notify the Online Store staff about it.
- The customer has the right to submit a complaint both regarding the performance of the sales contract and the performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services. In the event of a defect in the sold item, the Seller bears the responsibility specified in particular in the provisions of art. 556 and 556.1-556.3 of the Civil Code.
- The complaint should be submitted on a legibly completed form containing:
first name and last name
description of the defect of the Goods (damage report)
date of purchase
photos of damage to the goods.
- Complaints can be submitted
by e-mail at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
by phone at the phone number +48 690 142 615 or in writing to the address of the Seller's seat.
- The response to the submitted request will be given within 14 days.
- The Seller is not the guarantor of the Goods. If the manufacturer grants a quality guarantee covering the Goods (Guarantee), its conditions are made available next to the Goods. The rights under the Guarantee should be exercised in accordance with the conditions set out in the guarantee document attached to the Goods.
- Upon receipt of the Product, the Consumer should unpack it (without destroying the packaging or polystyrene profiles) in order to check that the product has no mechanical damage (scratches, dents, etc.). In the event of any discrepancies, prepare a Damage Protocol together with the person delivering the package and contact the Seller immediately.
- The return of the Goods as a result of the exercise of the right to complaint is at the expense of the Seller. In the event of mechanical damage (scratches, dents, etc.) occurring after the release of the Goods, the Seller shall not be liable.
What goods cannot be returned?
- sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or
for hygiene reasons, the packaging of which was opened after delivery (e.g. medicinal products, supplements, wet wipes)
Free return of goods
If the ordered product for some reasons turned out to be wrong, you can use free return goods within 30 days of purchase!
In the event of a complaint, you can also take advantage of the free return within the period specified in the product warranty period.
All you have to do is complete the return form by following the 4 simple steps.
You will send the parcel at any time in the InPost parcel locker!
Step-by-step return of goods
Thank you for taking advantage of our store's offer and we invite you again!